Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Still No pictures

Oh gees!
Yep... still no pictures... The only time I can download pix is when I'm at home. By the time I'm home and starts sitting in front of the PC, Jeremiah won't budge watching the TV while I do my thing. He wants to sit on my lap and grabs the mouse or either starts typing on the keyboard. So to Mr JOBILARK, you can just hang in there and check this site often if ever I get the chance to upload pix ok! :p


Christmas is just around the corner. I am halfway on my shopping list and finally be done this weekend. Although I know it will be a struggle coz the malls are gonna be so crowded! I also finished mailing all the Jeremiah's Christmas postcards to all his ninongs and ninangs... letting them know that they need to buy present for him! LOL... Just kidding!

I'm also gonna be doing lots of cooking and baking this weekend coz of all the parties I have to attend to...

I'm gonna be baking goodies for my coworkers, too...

2 comments:

Jovee said...

*devious*

padala ka na lang ng goodies mo dito! :D

Abby said...

Sure!!! basta sagot mu ba shipping and handling eh! :p