Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Shrek

I didn't get the chance to post on my Thanksgiving weekend.
I ate too much that all I wanted is to lie down and sleep!
LOL

Yeah right!
Eversince Jeremiah came in to picture, I've been so sleep deprived it's not funny anymore!
He's been sleeping 6 hours straight now, wakes up at 5 am to drink milk and goes back to sleep til around 8. If I'm lucky, til 9! But I can't wait til he sleeps 8 straight hours or even 12!!!!!

Anyways, he's really starting to get so talkative now!
He can repeat words that you tell him as long as it doest have "R"s or "T"s. LOL
He speaks both English and Tagalog which is really cool.

He's into Shrek now. OMG! he watches it over and over and over and over and over AGAIN!
Yup! We have Shrek 1, 2, and 3. But he's favorite is the 1st one!
I've been thinking of enrolling him to preschool by next year but he's really at this stage where he copies everything!!! and I'm kinda scared that he might just go home one day with an outrageous vocabulary he learned from somebody at school.
He's not even 2 yet and I guess I should work on potty training him 1st before he starts school.

He's such a sweetheart! LOL
Of course I'm gonna brag about my son! LOL

Hopefully, we could go to Disneyland this month. If not, then we'll go on April for his 2nd birthday.

God is good! and He's plans always work out fine!

1 comment:

Jovee said...

and still,.. no pictures! *devious*