Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Security

Having a child means a lot.... it's basically turning your life around and changing some of your perspectives...
Since I knew I'm gonna have a baby, I already started saving for my son. I opened a minor account for him and I try to deposit a certain dollar amount every paycheck...

One of my plans for next year is opening a college fund for him, too...but I am on the lookout since the stock market isn't going to so good right now.

Also, I've been thinking of getting another life insurance plan for me....

Seriously, before, I used to buy stuff for myself... Now, everytime I go, I usually buy stuff for him!.... I rarely go to VS now.... My fave stores now includes, Baby Gap and Children's Place!!!


LOL....

2 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Ivÿ said...

Well, I can definitely relate to that! :)