Monday, October 6, 2008

Messed up Computer

My computer at home was a mess...I am so close of throwing it out!!!
I wanted to upload some pictures of Jeremiah! He's so silly now! He just turned 18 mos and men! he's such a handful!!!
He's so cute though coz you can just hear him singing while he's playing his toys...

He enjoys Pooh, Mickey Mouse and the backyardigans!

We might go to the zoo this weekend coz I'm gonna have a long weekend since it's Columbus Day.
Time goes by so fast... He was just teenie tiny baby now he's already a toddler!!!!

He's my greatest achievement!
Raising a kid solo flight? Just crazy but the happiness is just so indescribable

3 comments:

aajao said...

mommy power, woohoo!!!
visit again here, soon. with froggy baby of course! ;)

Marites said...

just passing by here and can't help but admire your tenacity in tackling your problems.

Abby said...

Jon,
I miss chatting with you... :(

To my visitor,
Thanks for the compliment, I needed that :)