Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My baby turned 23 months today

Whoohoo!!!
My baby is turning 2 in a month!!!
Wow! Time goes by so fast!
It's official!!! My baby is no baby anymore! He's now a toddler!

I started potty training him and men! that's no joke!
I bought several DVDs from Amazon.com hoping it will help me start his training!
It will be really awesome to say goodbye to diapers! I will be saving 60 bucks a month..woohoo!

He's at this very exciting stage where he's learning to construct sentences! I just love it!

3 comments:

aajao said...

since your toddler isn't a baby anymore, you may now send me his toys and other learning materials :)

Abby said...

sure... just take care of the shipping and handling ;p

aajao said...

hey! my baby's gonna be a girl. pwede ko ba ipa-boypren dyan sa baby mo? *teehee*