Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Reason

I've been thinking.... a lot
What's the purpose of blogging anymore when all I can post are problems and difficulties in life.

It seems like my life has been so loaded with problems.
My day to day living has been a struggle and I'm having a hard time to see the light anymore!

I just wanted to run away and just go ahead and start from scratch...
Yet no matter I try to avoid it, the more it keeps on piling up.

I tried facing it but I can't stand dealing with it anymore!

I wish I could just say what I wanted to happen and suddenly everything will jsut be in its proper place...

But there's no EASY botton to slam....

I have no idea how to solve this anymore :(

1 comment:

aajao said...

ei froggy buddy... as the song says: "don't give up on us baby... we can still come through...!" yan ang song sa yo ni froggy baby (son) mo! idol nya ang mom nya (ikaw yun!) he's looking up to you! relax and focus on one thing at a time. wag mong p[agsabay-sabayin. i'm sure kayang-kaya mo yan! what are online buddies for? holler us back here! or better yet, uwi kayo rito ni friggy baby mo at mag malling na lang tayo. :P